Quality and Service You Can Count On!
At Canadian Circuits, we are 100% committed to manufacturing the highest quality product that will not only meet your expectations, but will exceed them as well. Every step throughout the manufacturing process is closely monitored and inspected to prevent errors and ensure high quality results. Our team is well-trained, highly experienced and committed to doing whatever it takes to show our customers why Canadian Circuits is their number one PCB source! The Canadian Circuits Quality Assurance system is in full compliance with ISO9001:2015 and IPC 6012; Class 1, 2 & 3.
16 Point Inspection
- Complete accuracy analysis of customer design (Computer Aided Design)
- Troubleshooting checklist; customer follow-up
- Check plot ( prior approval by customer, if requested)
- Inspection of “First Article Panel” after drilling procedure to ensure IPC-A-600 and customer specifications.
- Complete Inspection of ALL panels after PTH (Plating Through Holes) to confirm there are no void holes, or any debris.
- Complete Inspection of ALL panels after film developing to confirm there are no scratches or any under developing.
- Complete Inspection of ALL panels after film stripping to confirm there are no film chips remaining on panels.
- After Etching, check to confirm no under/over etching has occurred.
- Do Cross-Section analysis to confirm quality and proper distribution of copper plating.
- An AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) is preformed after Tin stripping process, to confirm that there are no shorts or circuitry openings.
- Complete Inspection of ALL panels after LPI (Liquid Photo Imaging) to ensure that there is no solder mask remaining on the pads.
- Complete Inspection of ALL panels after finishing process (HASL, Flash Gold, ENIG, or Silver Immersion) to confirm no mask on pads.
- Complete Inspection of ALL panels after IDENT process to ensure cleanliness of pads before final baking process.
- Complete Inspection after routing process to ensure customer specifications.
- Electrical Testing is preformed, to insure integrity of circuit (no shorts or open circuits).
- QC & A (Quality Control & Assurance). Complete inspection of all finished boards to make sure that all customers’ specifications are met and all IPC-A-600 Standards such as board dimensions, hole and slot sizes, board thickness, and board finish are met